Wednesday, January 11, 2012

“When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this - you haven't.” ― ---------- Thomas A. Edison



I love this; "when you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this- you haven't"...
leave it up to Thomas A. Edison to leave us with another wonderful truism. Of all people, he would have truly known this. He created THOUSANDS of wonderful, life-changing inventions and realized that UNTIL he succeeded; failure was just another attempt to show him how it was NOT to be done.









If I had STOPPED thinking about my dream, I certainly would not be living it now. If I had not tried to "exhaust all possibilities" (and by the way, I was NO WHERE CLOSE TO DOING THAT), I would never have known that my life was waiting for me. At that time, and as I still believe, we really do not "see" what was possible. Our hearts that have been betrayed or broken are afraid to dream again. My heart would have never known the joy and ecstasy of  being with the ONE MAN who has truly and DOES truly love me as I love him if I had given up hope and not "thought" that it MIGHT be possible. We will never really know what we can do until we DO it.


Sometimes we have to take the time to look DEEP within ourselves to find what is truly important and then only BELIEVE that NOTHING is impossible. If we would ONLY DO it and I do NOT mean, try it, we would SEE that we CAN accomplish MUCH bigger and better things and LIFE than we EVER thought possible.

I am living proof of it. 



1 comment:

  1. Have you ever thought of your dream as "the tip of the iceberg" and seen it as an invitation to a life that you could NOT even imagine??? something to think about heh?

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts...