Friday, April 11, 2014

Have you FOUND yourself???





What 
is 
YOUR VISION 
for your life????







Do you remember the High School Social Studies or Language Arts (in my case it was "Human Relations" with Dr. Mac) class where you had to write an essay on "What I see for myself in 5 years"??? I remember mine and I STILL HAVE IT. I just saw it the other day and was surprised to see that 35 years after my High School graduation that I am ALMOST to where I envisioned myself to be now when I was only 17!!!

I wish that I would have understood some of the wonderful tools; like personality typing and other self-evaluating tools that have scientifically allowed us to "peer inside" ourselves just by answering a few questions.

I challenge that you FIND YOURSELF today; if you do not know your Jung (Carl; that is) Personality Type, then I encourage you to TAKE A QUICK ONLINE TEST NOW...
Jung Typology Test™ 
CHALLENGE yourself to "learn more about yourself" today. I am glad that I did.


Jung Typology Test™

This free test is based on Carl Jung’s and Isabel Briggs Myers’ typological approach to personality *.
Upon completion of the questionnaire, you will:
  • Obtain your 4-letter type formula according to Carl Jung’s and Isabel Briggs Myers’ typology, along with the strengths of preferences and the description of your personality type
  • Discover careers and occupations most suitable for your personality type along with examples of educational institutions where you can get a relevant degree or training
  • See which famous personalities share your type....and much, much more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts...