Friday, November 23, 2012

Powerful force of love


I have love. I live for love. 
I feel and enjoy love daily and I allow love to empower me through many hard and dark times.
Love is the driving force and main sustainer 
of my life. 




I have done many studies on personality styles and how we develop habits and learn about ourselves and I realize that not everyone has "an inner world" that I seem to have. It is a secret place of SOLID confidence and trust. No one can penetrate it unless I allow them to do so. And once they have been denied entrance due to abuse and distrust, they may NEVER be allowed back and that is not a concern of mine. This confidence, deriving from a deep LOVE is what has sustained me through abuse. It gives me the freedom to "move on" and detach from the behavior and verbal abuse of a loved one; much to their chagrin. It is a powerful force that I will not allow anyone to control. 

What is a woman's greatest defense against abuse? Love for herself. You are worth it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts...