Friday, September 7, 2012

Allowing myself to dream a bit...more.

I love the internet. Through many healing resources, I have "worked through" abuse issues and pain and found many ways to learn to live after experiencing abuse. I have been active on many different "forums" from anything from verbal abuse to personality disorders to personality styles and my newest "finds", Pinterest and Experience Project which have opened up possibilities for me to "plan to dream more".

Pinterest is fascinating; it is the wonderful opportunity to make "virtual collections" that you can enjoy without paying a penny for them...I have collected the HOPE diamond and the Mona Lisa. More practically, I am learning how to choose clothing and accessories to make "outfit creations" that I really like. It's a lot of fun AS WELL as being educational for me.

Experience Project has helped me as a writer, organizer and "encourager" in many ways. I have developed and am coordinating an "experience group" called "I CAN lose weight and be healthy and happy" for myself and many others who have these life goals. My reason for sharing this is to share the a question that was posted on the "QUESTION and ANSWER" section today..."What would your DREAM CAREER be?" The original poster assumed that the persons reading the question WERE NOT CURRENTLY living their "dream career" so I was intrigued and posted my answer.
Here it is:

Having written my book (which has not yet been written, in progress), 
I would like to hold seminars which include singing my own songs 
with my own band all for women who are 
"finding themselves, healing from abuse and learning to dream again". 
I would LOVE to DO WHAT I LOVE 
(encourage others, share my victory stories and sing!!!)...
maybe someday. 
(actual answer)

To clarify my response; I am currently working on ONE book that does NOT have to do with "finding me or healing from abuse" but it has EVERYTHING TO DO WITH LEARNING TO DREAM AGAIN...If it takes "dreaming" to DO WHAT I LOVE...then I am a dreamer!!!


I guess I share this with you today to OPEN UP the possibilities in YOUR LIFE to dream again. To NOT put yourself down or put those "silly notions" away. DREAM...DREAM BIG...it does not hurt anything and only makes it MORE possible for your dream to COME TRUE...I hope that this BRINGS YOU HOPE to speak out against abuse, find yourself, heal from abuse and LEARN TO DREAM AGAIN...

YOU really ARE worth it!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I find you amazing! I have followed your blog and posts in many places as a lot of our story is similar except that I have not escaped yet. Thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing how my writing, experience and wisdom of what I have learned has inspired you...My heart is heavy to hear that you "have not escaped yet"...I would love to hear more...if you would like to share more of your story or ask any specific questions regarding finding yourself, healing from abuse and learning to dream again"... you may email me at newsong4him@hotmail.com. Just put "SANS comment" in Subject...thanks. (ANYONE is welcome!!!)
    Wishing you PEACE...always,
    D

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts...