Wednesday, September 19, 2012

When we grow the best


Journaling and documenting my healing journey has shown to be helpful and encouraging to others and I appreciate being able to share it with you through this blog and my Singing a New Song page on FacebookI have been through abuse, denial, extreme emotional turmoil and painful memories and the "ascent" to a more healthy and happy life through "finding myself, healing from abuse and learning to dream again".



When we are in an abusive situation, we may not even know "which direction is up" very much like a seed that is planted...really, HOW DOES the seed KNOW which way to grow???

We feel that we are being "left in the dark" regarding our situation and we "struggle to reach the light"...only to eventually find that it is the "light within" us that will guide our way OUT of an abusive relationship.



I am so very thankful to have found much help on my healing journey from abuse from many wonderful online resources and books. For me, it has been the PERSONAL and very intimate confessions of another person who has been WHERE I HAVE BEEN that has helped me the most. It may be that way for you as well...

I know that SPEAKING OUT against abuse and making my VOICE be heard has been a great part of my healing journey; I hope that it is part of yours as well. It is NEVER too late to STOP BEING ABUSED. No matter how many years you have been married. No matter how many children or if you have not worked outside the home...ever. NO ONE deserves to be abused.

I encourage you to JOURNAL about your healing journey; you may choose to write, type or creatively use an "art journal" (decoupage, collage and other mixed media) to EXPRESS YOUR SELF and see the wonderful person who is waiting to be "set free" from abuse...

Please consider THIS COMMUNITY here at @SingingANewSong (here and on Facebook)  to be your refuge from abuse, your home where you are always welcomed and loved and a place that YOU matter...YOU ARE WORTH IT...or I would NOT be here...

Sending you  LUV~N~ PEACE~HEALING!!!! 
I am "Singing a New Song" and YOU can be too!!!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you..... I come back to your page often. You have taught me so much....

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts...