Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Part 2: Healing from Emotional Abuse

As my Personal Note of Welcome to my blog says:
I realize that my writing is not for everyone; 
it is for the HURT and the HOPEFUL
for those who want to "find themselves" 
and learn to DREAM AGAIN! 

Here is Part Two of a three post series:
HEALING FROM ABUSE

I may not be formally educated and may never feel that I am qualified to give advice on HOW to heal from abuse. I have learned so much through the school of life that I feel more than qualified to share the progress that I have made on my healing journey from abuse.

I would like to add that I have learned that healing is a process; as with the proverbial peeling of an onion, each layer may cause tears but as we peel each layer away, we get closer to the "sweet spot" of the onion; a place where HEALING is.

Healing from abuse:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts...