Monday, July 30, 2012

Reveling in the wonderful person that is "ME"

I have been told "You are so strong" . I may not have felt strong but I may have made a good decision, set a boundary to stop abuse or get angry and stand up for myself. I believe that the "strength" that they saw in me was just "ME being me". I learned that I could accept myself and NO LONGER DENY or discount my own feelings and thoughts but have learned to be respectful TO myself. 

This WONDERFUL POSTER from Pinterest (cannot read the creator's name) provides us one word adjectives that describes us for each letter of the alphabet. When others may not see just HOW we are healing from the damage of abuse, we can learn how to affirm ourselves and validate our own worth...





I believe that EVERY ONE has each of those qualities; maybe in varying degrees but nonetheless, WE ALL are: (just randomly picking one for each letter of the alphabet)
Authentic
Beautiful
Courageous
Determined
Enthusiastic
Feisty
Gusty
Honest
Intelligent,
Joyful
Kind
Likable
Motivated
Nice
Original
Precious
Quirky
Responsible
Strong
Trustworthy
Unique
Valuable
Wise
Extra Special
Young
and 
Zany.

Today, REVEL in the WONDERFUL PERSON that you are. 
YOU ARE WORTH IT!!! <3